Are students returning after an absence of 10 consecutive days or more?
IF your answer is "YES," then visit the District's Welcome Center to enroll or re-enroll your children in school.
1495 Aztec Drive
Woodburn, OR 97071
Fax: (503) 982-3634
Please call to schedule a registration appointment.
Walk-ins are always welcome during office hours - 8 am to 4 pm
The Welcome Center provides families a variety of school and community services including:
- School registration & enrollment. Refer to registration checklist tab above.
- Information regarding Bilingual Programs in Spanish and Russian, as well as the English Plus Program available for all Woodburn students in grades K - 12.
- Information regarding the Migrant Program, as well as Homeless.
- Parent involvement and Parent Education Programs.
- Community resources such as health care and social services.
- Referrals to pre-school and post high school options.